||1. I meet all the educational eligibility requirements of Part B, Section 4 of the Rules (undergraduate degree and law degree from an ABA-approved law school).
2. I have been admitted by examination in a state or jurisdiction which has reciprocity for bar admission purposes with Georgia, and I acknowledge that I have read the Admission on Motion requirements of that jurisdiction and that I am subject to the same requirements pursuant to Part C, Section 2(b) of the Rules Governing Admission to the Practice of Law in Georgia.
3. I understand that, depending on the rules and fees for admission on motion of my former (sending) jurisdiction, I may be subject to more stringent requirements than are set forth in the Rules Governing Admission to the Practice of Law in Georgia pursuant to Part C, Section 2(b).
4. I have never been denied certification of fitness in Georgia or any other state or jurisdiction.
5. I have never taken the Georgia Bar Examination or the Georgia Attorneys' Examination.
6. I have been primarily engaged in the active practice of law for five (5) of the last seven (7) years immediately preceding the date of this application.
7. I have at all times been in good professional standing in every state or jurisdiction in which I have been licensed to practice law.
8. I have never engaged in the unauthorized practice of law in Georgia.
9. I intend to engage in the practice of law in Georgia.
10. I understand that, in addition to being determined eligible for admission on motion by the Board of Bar Examiners, I must receive Certification of Fitness to Practice Law by the Board to Determine Fitness of Bar Applicants pursuant to Part A of the Rules Governing Admission to the Practice of Law before I can be sworn in to the practice of law in Georgia.